
So, I have arrived. I've been in Aix-en-Provence now for almost 3 weeks! everything is going well, my SMALL apartment is nice and clean and I have everything I need in it...I opened up a bank account...and I've made friends with the people in the Pilates program. My french is improving, but most everyone in the program speaks english, so I try to keep from easily slipping into English. I have to remind them that i'm here to learn French so don't talk to me in English!
I bought a book in French and I'm slowly getting through it, page by page and word by word...
This past week I visited Nîmes and Montpellier with Gerald, the other Pilates apprentice. I really liked Montpellier, it is a really cool mix between old and new town, and its so beautiful. I also took a trip to the circus that was in tow


n last week! It was a lot of fun actually and a pretty decent circus with talented people. I had a lot of free time this week because the Pilates studio was closed due to Easter vacation.
A bientôt...

1 comment:
MICHELLE!!
its your friendly neighborhood asian! ANDYKIM =] france looks awesome! hope you're having a blast! I MISS YOU and im sure everyone at gg misses you too!!
post more pictures, find some french asians! =]
Post a Comment