Chez moi

Chez moi
my view

Pilates studio

Pilates studio
Studio Pilates d'Aix

Pilates Studio

Pilates Studio
This is where I work.

Reformer

Reformer

Large Barrel

Large Barrel
"Ballet Stretches"

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Beginnings

Hi! My name is Michelle Mulreaney from Baltimore, MD, USA.  I graduated from Goucher College in May 2007 with a BA in dance and am planning to move to Aix-en-Provence, France in February 2008.  I will be starting Pilates certification training in March, which will take a year to complete, in France.  So, if anyone has any advice or would like to chat about anything, PLEASE let me know!  Here's to a great 2008!  Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetheart, I think this is a great idea. I love the pics of the studio etc Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle I hope you are having fun and I hope your learning alot and I hope to see some more great pics. Keep in touch.
-Josh