







¡Hola! Guess who was in Madrid for the weekend?....it was awesome! I met up with Cindy, who happens to be in the Air Force and living in England, and her ex-lieutenant Ben. It was super expensive but it was definately worth it. Spain wasn't my first choice on my list of places to see, but you just gotta roll with the punches and when I have an opportunity to go to Madrid and stay in a hotel for free(thanks to Ben Burgle!) then I am gonna take it! The first night we jumped in the pool- with ALL of our clothes on... and then on Saturday we were annoying tourists and went to TGIFridays, weak i know but the drinks weren't! I bought two paintings from the guy in the photo- he was really cool- he loves the fact that he sells his paintings to tourists, this way his work will be all over the world and his legacy will live on after he dies. Such a positive inspiring guy, but I forgot his name...There was another guy who jumped out in front of our taxi during a red light and gave us a juggling show...We saw a really old and amazing church with Bose speakers, surveillance cameras and flat screen TVs! That night we went to a crazy cool nightclub, or disco as they call it... And it was Amazing- it had like 7 floors and each one had a different party going on, and the 4th floor was having a screening on the film "23"... then we sang Hey Jude with the Spaniards. It was definately good times had by all. Our next trip will hopefully be Oktoberfest- which starts in September! For now, I'm glad to be back in France and able to communicate with folks. Hope you guys are enjoying my blog, I'm having fun! Ciao!

No comments:
Post a Comment